Friday, July 17, 2015
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Tuesday, June 02, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
Hi Pak Selamat, Pak Fajar and Others...
I am here invited by one of my principals to support their program during the exhibition. VIV Asia is an international exhibition for animal health business. This is my last day of my three-day visit to Bangkko.
I had a wonderful dinner in a boat on Chao Phraya river yesterday. From the boat we could see several interesting buildings on the river side such as the well-known Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn). The food for the dinner was great. The tom yam soup was awesome...
I am imagining when Jakarta will have such tour on the river.... Some big cities already have, like the ones I have experience with: Singapore River Cruise and Seine River Cruise in Paris to enjoy the city and the Eiffel...
Friday, February 27, 2015
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Good morning everybody…
How are you doing?
I can’t wait to share:
“Sales, Marketing or Politics?”
(and to hear yours...)
on Feb 28, 2015!
@ OldTown White Coffee, Baywalk Mall,
@ 11.00 – 14.00
- Lunch networking
- Sharing, sharing, sharing!!!
The updated participants:
Selamat Sunarjo, Priya Linov, Iron B. Widjaja, Emanuel Setio Dewo, Alwyn Emmanuel, Santi, Harianto Rickseir Widjaja, Fajar Adibowo, Sisiani Halim, Janto Djojo, Stephanus Kurnianto, R. Suro Agung Setiyanto, who else?
Hurry up! Hurry up!! Hurry up!!!
As of today I put my daughter's business as a supporter of this blog. Her business is making customized scrapbook which should be still categorized as SB (Small Business) since she does her business while studying business management at PPM School of Management.
Thanks for social media which bring her to an effective on-line business. She focuses on her Instagram account (www.instagram.com/scrapbook_maker) with around 5,000 followers more than her Facebook account (www.facebook.com/scrapbookmaker).
What support she could give to you? Kindly follow her instagram @scrapbook_maker and ask her for a scrapbook made customized specially for you or your beloved one... Click this link to know her masterpieces better. Ask her thru her instagram or facebook or BBM or Line or Whatsapp,
She could be your right choice for your scrapbook maker in need...
I like her motto:
Do with passion, serve with ❤
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Bravo Pak Jokowi!
I am pleased to hear your announcement on the Working Cabinet. I could see a better Indonesia in the next five years…
Let’s work together Bros and Sis!
1. Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs Minister Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno (former Navy chief of staff 2008-2009/NasDem Party top executive)
2. Coordinating Economic Minister Sofyan Djalil (former state-owned enterprises minister)
3. Coordinating Maritime Affairs Minister Indroyono Susilo (an executive with the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
4. Coordinating Human Development and Culture Minister Puan Maharani (legislator/PDI-P top executive)
5. Home Minister Tjahjo Kumolo (legislator/PDI-P top executive)
6. Foreign Minister Retno Lestari Priansari Marsudi (Indonesian ambassador to the Netherlands)
7. Defense Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu (former Army chief of staff 2002-2004)
8. Law and Human Rights Minister Yasona H. Laoly (legislator/PDI-P politician)
9. Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro (deputy finance minister)
10. Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Sudirman Said (PT Pindad president/former PT Pertamina executive)
11. Industry Minister Saleh Husin (Hanura Party politician)
12. Trade Minister Rahmat Gobel (businessman)
13. Environment and Forestry Minister Siti Nurbaya (NasDem politician/former civil servant)
14. Agriculture Minister Amran Sulaiman (Hasanuddin University lecturer)
15. Agrarian and Spatial Planning Minister Ferry Musyidan Baldan (NasDem Party politician)
16. Transportation Minister Ignasius Jonan (PT Kereta Api Indonesia president)
17. Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti (owner of airline operator Susi Air)
18. Manpower Minister Hanif Dhakiri (PKB politician)
19. Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono (Public Works Ministry top official)
20. Health Minister Nila Moeloek (Indonesian representatives for MDGs)
21. Culture and Elementary and Secondary Education Minister Anies Baswedan (Paramadina University rector).
22. Social Affairs Minister Khofifah Indra Parawansa (former women’s empowerment minister).
23. Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin (current religious affairs minister)
24. Communications and Information Minister Rudiantara (PT Indosat commissioner, former top executives for PT Semen Indonesia, PT PLN, PT XL Axiata)
25. State Secretary Pratikno (Gadjah Mada University rector)
26. Research and Technology and Higher Education Minister M. Nasir (Diponegoro University rector)
27. Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection Minister Yohana Susana Yembise (Cendrawasih University lecturer)
28. Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Minister Yuddy Chrisnandi (Hanura Party politician)
29. Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Marwan Jafar (PKB politician)
30. National Development Planning Minister/National Development Planning Board (Bappenas) chief Andrinof Chaniago (University of Indonesia lecturer)
31. State-Owned Enterprises Minister Rini Soemarno (former trade minister 2001-2004/former PT Astra International president)
32. Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises Minister AAGN Puspayoga (PDI-P politician)
33. Tourism Minister Arief Yahya (PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia president director)
34. Youth and Sports Minister Imam Nahrawi (PKB politician)
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
I am so sure we are now - in
- feel better after the General Elections Commission (KPU) announced the
official final vote tally and named Joko "Jokowi" Widodo
president-elect with a total vote of 70,997,833, or 53.15 percent, on Tuesday evening
Congrats to our new President Joko Widodo and the new Vice President Jusuf Kalla!
Many things we could learn from the presidential election process in
this year. For the first
time ever, we had two candidates in the face-to-face racing for the leader of
the country position. Interesting to know how their national team campaigns
tried to create the brand positioning with their unique selling propositions for
both candidates. Also their marketing efforts…. I really want talk about it
more but maybe later ya when I have more appropriate time to share… Indonesia
Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Good morning everybody!
Thank God it’s July 9, 2014! Today is the Presidential election day in Indonesia. Have you decided your candidate?
Btw, please look at today’s Google Doodle at www.google.co.id, then you will find some interesting updated news on the hottest issue in Indonesia today.
Some of them are: